ietf-nntp Re: nntp-extensions New NNTP search draft.

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Fri May 9 16:36:37 PDT 1997

> > When was it posted there?
>
> I remember seeing the NNTPEXT WG meeting listed weeks beforehand on the
> on-line IETF agenda. It was also in the printed version handed out at
> the signup at the IETF meeting.

Interesting. I wonder how I (and apparently some others) on this list
missed it. I also wonder why there is no mention of meeting on this list.
Or, is there some other more official mechanism for working group information
to be distributed other than the working group mailing list?

Anyone know any answers to this? Are there any official or unofficial minutes
from that meeting? Was Erik there?

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.