ietf-nntp Re: Memphis IETF meeting (Was: nntp-extensions...

Brian Hernacki bhern at netscape.com
Fri May 9 16:34:42 PDT 1997

Jonathan Grobe wrote:

> > > The meeting was listed in the Memphis IETF agenda.  After the
> > > working group was created I think people assumed those who were
> > > interested would know to look for the session.
> > >
> How did this meeting come to be scheduled?
> Who, specifically requested that the session be held?

This was just another a meeting of the NNTP working group. The BOF was
held at the Toronto (36) IETF and the first WG was held at the San Jose
(37) IETF. The existance of the group/effort has been listed in the
usual IETF spots as well as mentioned in several well travelled NNTP
related newsgroups.

--brian