ietf-nntp Re: nntp-extensions New NNTP search draft.

Kent Landfield kent at landfield.com
Thu May 8 20:47:02 PDT 1997

# > Until now, I was unaware that there was any working group meeting scheduled.
# > I would have thought that it would have been on the ietf-nntp list. Please
# > describe where you learned about this meeting.
#
# Lacking any other documents to discuss in Memphis, we talked about
# SEARCH.

It might be nice to post when these get-togethers are supposed to occur
so the community can participate...

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
The Landfield Group                   FAX:   1-817-545-7650