ietf-nntp New version of "Common Practices" Internet Draft is available

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Mon Mar 24 13:32:13 PST 1997

See ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barber-nntp-imp-06.txt

Comments are welcome. Please mail them to the ietf-nntp list since that will
also impact the next version of the RFC977bis draft (coming real soon now).

[My apologies for being so long in getting this out. It turned out that I had
a far more busy first quarter than I had projected. While this is good for
my bank account, it did adversely impact the pro-bono work I was/am doing.]

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.