ietf-nntp Are We meeting at IETF 39?

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Thu Jul 10 15:26:12 PDT 1997

Since I have heard nothing from the chair, I don't plan to go to Germany.

I have seen no notes from the Memphis meeting, so in the next version of the
draft (which will be out before September 1), it will reflect the thoughts
from the mailing list and the last meeting I did attend only.

There was also an update of the "common practices" draft in April that I
have received a little feedback on which will see another interation before
the Washington IETF. Hopefully we have enough consensus on that document
that it can be moved forward as an Informational RFC.

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.