ietf-nntp New wording on article numbers - draft 3

Clive D.W. Feather Clive at on-the-train.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 01:19:12 PST 1997

Jack De Winter <jack at wildbear.on.ca> writes
>Personally, I think you did a good job in summing everything up,
>and I agree with what you mention here.  My concern is that I
>am not 100% convinced that we reached consensus on the empty
>group issue.  I agree with what you typed up (don't get me wrong
>on that), but not sure if others do.

This may be the case in a couple of places. Each time, I've produced
some wording, and I think we are at the place where it's reasonable to
merge it into the main document and treat any contention as part of the
main document.

--
Clive D.W. Feather    | Associate Director  | Director
Tel: +44 181 371 1138 | Demon Internet Ltd. | CityScape Internet Services Ltd.