ietf-nntp New wording on article numbers - draft 3

Jack De Winter jack at wildbear.on.ca
Fri Jan 10 10:39:51 PST 1997

Personally, I think you did a good job in summing everything up,
and I agree with what you mention here.  My concern is that I
am not 100% convinced that we reached consensus on the empty
group issue.  I agree with what you typed up (don't get me wrong
on that), but not sure if others do.

regards,
Jack