ietf-nntp stupid question: where is the open issues list kept?

Jack De Winter jack at wildbear.on.ca
Wed Jan 1 22:59:59 PST 1997

I had a quick look on the web pages and such to try and
find out what the existing open issues for the group
were, and could not find them.  Anyone help me?

The ones that I know are open at the moment are:

- article numbering; still a bit of discussion
- empty groups; still talking, but possibly getting close
- AUTHINFO GENERIC; I think there was consensus from the
	people on the list that I was talking to about moving
	to the SASL framework, but not sure.

regards,
Jack