ietf-nntp LIST EXTENSION response 205 vs 215

Jack De Winter jack at wildbear.on.ca
Thu Feb 20 09:10:39 PST 1997

At 12:26 AM 2/20/97 CST, Stan Barber wrote:
>As far as I know, there is no LIST EXTENSION command documented in the
current
>(and current+1) common practices document.

Well, I think I have the BCP before me (draft-barber-nntp-news-00.txt)
and it talks about a LIST EXTENSIONS command (section 8.1) that is used
to list the extensions that are in use.

Also, what is the current consensus on standardization of the AUTHINFO
command with the IMAP/POP3/SMTP unified SASL authentication scheme?

regards,
Jack