ietf-nntp New Chairs for NNTPEXT

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Tue Aug 26 17:58:28 PDT 1997

Brian writes:
> Stan Barber wrote:
> >
> > I quote from a message I sent on July 10th:
> > ------
> > Since I have heard nothing from the chair, I don't plan to go to Germany.
> >
> > I have seen no notes from the Memphis meeting, ... [rest of the message
> > deleted]
> I was under the impression that somone *did* provide you with notes from
> Memphis.

Yes, some notes were mailed to the list July 11th. That was the first
notes of from that meeting that I saw. See a message from Robert Elz in
the archives.

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.