nntp-extensions Re: ietf-nntp NNTP SEARCH extension internet-draft available

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Wed Oct 30 23:14:50 PST 1996

Keith,

Are you suggesting we disband the NNTP work just started?

Please elaborate on this. If, as you say, IMAP has overtaken NNTP as the
news reader protocol of choice, perhaps it is  a waste of everyone's time
to move forward with this.

I wonder if I should spend the time to convert rn to use IMAP. Or, perhaps
that is already done and I am just unaware of it. Please let me know.

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.