ietf-nntp Initial draft FINALLY available

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Wed Oct 2 07:47:30 PDT 1996

Brian, please be more specific in what you think is common practice that should
be documented in the document that is not. Otherwise, I don't know
exactly what you are referring to and can't try to fix it.

Additionally, I intend that the NNTP extensions draft move forward to
informational sometime soon (as an independent activity). Perhaps that will
address whatever problem you are writing about. Please comment further.

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.