XBATCH Command (Was: Re: New NNTP extensions in INN 1.5?)

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Mon Jul 15 23:28:41 PDT 1996

> On Mon, 15 Jul 1996 13:30:57 -0500 (CDT)  Jonathan Grobe wrote:
>
> > I have no idea of when INN 1.5 is going to come out. If it will be a
> > while, I believe this command should be discussed now to see if this
> > list thinks any changes should be made. For example:
>
> I agree with Jonathan that the command could use some discussion, but
> Stan's right--it's not appropriate for an existing practise document.

Okey. I would rather it not occur on this list. Would another list
be better or should I set up an inn-discuss list? Some other possibilities:

	nntp-managers at apple.com (usually an ops-type list)
	newsgroup: news.software.nntp
	[some where else?]

James, it's really your call. I would be happy to host the inn-discuss list
here if you'd like that.

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.