Proposal to use of ABNF in RFC977bis's formal syntax

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Thu Jul 11 14:53:24 PDT 1996

I would strongly recommend that anyone wanting to refer to any
document available through a URL, please post the URL, not the document.
If the document is not available via a URL, then mail it to me and I
will put it up for anonymous ftp here at academ.com.

There are probably some folks in this group that may not have large mail
spools and getting multiple megabyte mail may be hard to accomodate on
a regular basis.

Of course, I could be completely off-base about this. After all, this is
a discussion group for NNTP and netnews has used a flooding mechanism for
years. :-)

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.