DEADLINE is July 12, 1996 for comments on the draft minutes from the BOF

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Mon Jul 8 17:34:11 PDT 1996

Please be sure to send me your comments on the 2nd posting of the draft minutes
last week. I have to get these to the IETF on Friday.

Sending the comments to me personally is ok. Sending them to the list is
better. I will post another draft before Friday if I get enough comments
to force a rewrite. (e.g. spelling or grammer corrections are welcome, but
won't force me to send out another version).

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.