Draft of 1991-1992 Revision Availability?

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Fri Jul 5 20:36:26 PDT 1996

I have a copy of the draft from Eliot. I got it in preparation for this
effort. I will make it available as soon as I can. Please note that this
effort is significantly different from the 1991 effort. The main objective
here is to take the current document, add current practice and an extensions
mechanism and move that forward as a standards track document. After that,
actual new extensions can be considered. The 1991 effort involved more than
this, but at that time, there was not alot of extensions to be considered and
alot of things had to be invented that are now more common.

Anyway, I will put the document on the web site when it is ready. The stuff
I was given is in FrameMaker and I need to format it back into the regular
ASCII form (and possibly an HTML form, while I am at it).

I have some other archives I intend to make available from the discussion
back then as well and will do so as I have time to get them on the web.

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.