Draft of 1991-1992 Revision Availability?

Jonathan Grobe grobe at netins.net
Fri Jul 5 20:22:18 PDT 1996

The results of the 1991-1992 revision effort apparently resulted in the
following draft:
draft-ietf-nntp-news-01.txt

I have not been able to find a copy (Internic has deleted the draft
there). I wrote to Eliot Lear, the chairman of that effort. His
robo-mail response was that he would not be reading mail until Sept as
he was galavanting all over the West.

Could someone please make this available? While I think it would
be useful to mail it to the whole mailing list, because of the size
one might not want to.

Jonathan Grobe <grobe at netins.net>

P.S. For earlier versions and an archive of the mailing list see
http://www.bio.net/misc/ietf-nntp