ietf-nntp BCP for RFC977 server/RFC1036 interaction

lfirrantello at bix.com lfirrantello at bix.com
Thu Dec 19 12:20:38 PST 1996

Evan Champion <evanc at synapse.net> wrote:
>I still don't understand why anyone would want to forge the path to make
>sure an article doesn't get to a particular site.  If the best reason is

I haven't determined my position on this, but there are proponents of
moderator boycots of various rogue ISPs in the USENET Moderators list and
the spam lists. The mechanism of boycotting a site is to prepend portions
to the Path: headers including the offending site's feeder machines.

--Mick Brown (lfirrantello at bix.com) Moderator comp.os.os2.announce
comp.binaries.os2