ietf-nntp Use of the LISTGROUP command

Nat Ballou NatBa at MICROSOFT.com
Tue Dec 10 10:18:52 PST 1996

This seems like a pretty weak reason to add the LISTGROUP
command to the draft - especially if the newsreader has a
workaround for when the command does not exist.  We're going
to be here forever if we allow clients to decide which commands
get put in the draft.  Could we remove this command from the
draft?

Also, would the chair list other commands that made it into
the draft under similar circumstances?

Nat