ietf-nntp re: batch, streaming, Adding extensions?

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Tue Aug 13 07:03:38 PDT 1996

> > Isn't INN 1.4unoff4 an unofficial release of INN?
>
> Do you really want to get into an argument about what is "official"
> and what isn't?  INN 1.4unoff4 is in widespread use, and is publically
> available.  Whether it is an "official" release or not doen't seem
> that important to me.

No, I don't want to get into an arguement about this. I do want to be
clear in what my criteria are. Since INN 1.5 will have this functionality
in it and it is an official release (that is officially supported by the
author), then that will meet my criteria.

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.