[ANN] Traction Edge v0.3

Mongrol mongrol at mong.invalid
Thu Mar 22 21:55:31 PDT 2012

I'm pleased to announce the next iteration of Traction Edge. This is the
first release I consider properly playable in that it allows you to
progress through several levels.

http://www.tractionedge.org

As a former constable in the outlying reaches of Victorian England, you
are recruited to a government organisation to help investigate some odd
occurances in the regions. What you uncover is unlike anything you've
seen before. As you become embroiled in conflict and mystery, it seems
humanity itself is on the verge of something far far greater.

Traction Edge is a steampunk turn based strategy game with roguelike
elements.

CHANGE LOG

v0.3
* Melee (Press A or simply move onto a blocked tile to attack)
* Procedural terrain (only farmland type so far)
* Static content currently removed
* XP gain gets you skill points to spend between levels
* New monster added
* First cut at balancing and progression