PRIME 1.8 released
dungeon_keeper at tlen.pl
Mon Feb 27 16:01:08 PST 2012
Pesky Reticulans, Improvements, More Everything
Version 1.8 released!
For your convenience here are the direct download links.
Linux 32 bit binary:
Linux 64 bit binary:
This release brings:
- Reticulan Abductors gain experience points for probing enemies.
What you cannot kill you can always abduct provided it is
a living organism.
- Several key maps to choose from. If you played one of major
roguelikes earlier you might like to change your configuration.
If problems arise detele config.txt in game directory.
- Detective profession. They start with the Khan heavy pistol and
detective license. Paralyze your victims and then use the license
to interrogate them for hints about winning the game. The pistol
packs a punch but has terrible recoil.
- Xel'Naga. Very challenging to play but also most versatile. They
have no facial features and cannot see.
- Tons of lore to be found in game. Expect failed searches since
not everything has a description.
- Greater 64 bit architecture compatibility. PRIME runs and does
not want to crash in your face. At least it did not for us.
Read full changelog if you are curious or bored.
Visit the website if you would like to have a look at screenshots
first. Now without ads pestering our visitors.
More information about the roguelike-announce