ARRP 2010: SewerJacks
corremn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 20:59:59 PDT 2010
The fame, the glory, the crowd chanting your own name, where did it
all go wrong? Thanks to drastic imperial cutbacks you now find
yourself up to your neck in filth, making a meagre living catching
rats and goblins, six feet below a city deep in the heart of the
empire. A city you once called your home.
Gameplay Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4qCbJcQ7Uo
Welcome to Sewerjacks! The game that mixes fantasy football with a
Take you Blood Bowl players where they have never been before, to the
Sewerjacks is a fast-pased action graphical or ascii roguelike,
heavily featuring team-based chaotic gameplay.
- Most skills and creatures from Blood Bowl.
- Unique and fantastic bloodbowl player icons
- Team based play
- Short chaotic gameplay
- Order and customise your allies.
- Chainsaws, bombs, pogo-sticks, wizards and wandering apothecaries.
- Unlock new classes and races as you progress.
Major new features.
- Sound and Music
- New random map generator and static maps
- Bombs, chests and combat is now more interesting.
- Much, much more.
Screen Shots: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sewerjacks/
Binaries and Code: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sewerjacks/
Window binaries only, but will work with WINE.
Help Wanted: Sounds, music, Screen/Splash screen gfx, terrain tiles,
multi-platform builds, + ideas and bug reports.
Contact me if you want to support this game in anyway.
More information about the roguelike-announce