Triangle Wizard R 9.06 released

getter77 brian13137 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:29:12 PDT 2010

"So today I had my head full of ideas for Triangle Wizard day that
just had to be implemented before wednesday, so I am afraid there is a
new update :P. Also I made a certain random level (the Resthome)
somewhat more likely to appear as the chances of it appearing before
were astronomically small due to a small typo on my part, meaning that
no one has probably seen it before.

Also someone reported seeing Triangle Wizard hats on monsters.. that
has been fixed ;).

Patch R 9.06 Notes:

-Monsters will no longer wear Triangle Wizard hats when it is not
Triangle Wizard day.

-Prismatic Sphere & Watcher will cast their spells at proficiency
level one at the very least.

-Made the Resthome for the Elderly and Infirm somewhat more likely to
be present.

-Added the Triangle Wizard Cocktail Party random level.

-Magical Staff of the Gathering now correctly only works 10% of the
time.

-Added some things that only play a role on the 27th of October."

http://trianglewizard.webs.com/index.htm