Random Realms Roguelike
saunders72 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 16:18:58 PST 2010
hi, i've been developing this game over the last 4 years,
and i finally think it's ready for release.
I don't know of any bugs, but maybe you can find some!
Random Realms is a Roguelike dungeon crawler.
Fight your way through randomly generated levels,
to the throneroom of a terrible monster who has stolen
a great treasure from your people.
A big feature of Random Realms is that with each new game,
an entirely new host of creatures is generated.
Animals, undead, golems, oozes, plant-creatures, and intelligent
with many power combinations, are created for each game.
All dungeon levels are randomly generated, and there are many types.
* Full Documentation Included
* Variable Game Length and Difficulty
* Set Perma-Death On or Off at Game Start
* Full Magic System
* Simple Controls and Interface
* Many Automatic Gameplay Features
* Online High Score Tracking
* Over 1 Million Possible Weapons!
* Over 10 Million Possible Monsters!
download the game here:
youtube video showing the game:
this message on the programming forum : (dark basic, because that's
what i know)
More information about the roguelike-announce