LNH: Leadership Cry.sig: Net.ropolis 2023 #2

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 20:50:08 PDT 2023

Leadership Cry.sig: Net.ropolis 2023 #2

The switchblade wielding green mohawk hairstyle sporting punk made his way
towards the dark alley with grin on his safety pin riddled face, "Hey
there, Mr. Innocent Bystander!  Saw you go in there!  Let's keep it
simple.  Your wallet..." he said with an insane giggle as if it was the
funniest thing that anyone had ever said, "...OR -- YOUR LIFE!!"

And then he actually looked at person he was trying to mug.  And his voice
started to crack.  "Oh waitwait!  My bad!  My bad!  Thought you were...
thought were some defenseless innocent bystander and not... ohjesus... and
not some very, very, scary person wearing a trenchcoat, a fedora, and
ohgod ohgod... a ninja mask!  Obviously, you seem to be a person that no
one in their right mind should ever, ever try to mug!  So, sorry about
that, sir!  You don't mind if I call you sir, do I?  I... you know -- look
at time," he said glancing at a watch he had taken from some previous
defenseless innocent bystander.  "Think I'll just you know..."  He made a
gesture with one of his thumbs as if to indicate that he wanted to leave
this alley way and get as far away from it as possible.

And as his feet started to slowly back away from the mysterious ninja
masked person, he could see the mysterious ninja masked person gaze at
him.  And then the mysterious ninja masked person pointed right at him
while saying in the deepest, scariest voice ever, "YOU."

And something in the way the mysterious ninja masked person said the word,
'YOU', caused him to completely freeze up.  Nonononono!  Not happening!
This is not happening!  Why couldn't he move?!  No!!!!  Ohgod.
Needtomove!

And then he saw the mysterious ninja masked person start to stomp over to
him.  But strangely enough it was stomping that made absolutely no noise.
No noise at all.

And then the mysterious masked person's arm moved like a flash towards his
chest.  And there was a horrible pain and sound.  Like ribs cracking open.
And then he could see the guy's hand was holding something dripping blood.
Something that was still beating.  Ohgod.  Oh, that's not good, were his
last thoughts as everything became black.

"Where are they?  Where?!  Where is the LNH?  Tell me where!"  But the
punk lying lifelessly in the alley way wasn't able to answer these
questions.  The Ninja-Masked Guy looked at the bloody heart that had
finally stopped beating and dropped it.  Hmm.  He had done that in the
wrong order.  Yes.  First you ASK the questions.  And THEN -- you pull the
heart out of the chest.  That's the correct order.  Yes.  Need to remember
that.

Everything was foggy in the Ninja-Masked Guy's head.  How did get here?
Who was he?  Most of the memories were gone.  All he could remember was
all of the training.  All the skills -- he still had those.  And the LNH.
He could remember that there were these people called the LNH.  And he
needed to find them.

Because they needed to pay.

They All Needed To Pay.

Credits:

Ninja-Masked Guy is either Raymond "wReam" Bingham's or I suppose mine.
We'll see.

Writer's Notes:

Okay, here's a quickie little story that either brings back the Old School
Ultimate Ninja or some other ninja that has all the same skills and
powers.  Maybe it's a Ultimate Ninja from some Alternate Universe or
Timeline.  Who knows.  He (or possibly They) is Free for use.  Do with
them whatever.

Arthur "Just when I thought I was out..." Spitzer