LNH20: Cover Gallery #52i

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Dec 25 14:29:37 PST 2020

On 2020-12-24 14:42, Drew Nilium wrote:
> On 12/24/20 5:40 PM, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
>> Doc Nostalgia burst through the doors of the LNHQ while Otherkin Lad,
>> Nerf Girl and Lurking Girl draw back in horror.
>>
>> He is wearing shiny mirrorshades and a leather jacket with a neon pink
>> version of his symbol. He has a neon-pink faux-hawk and pierced lips.
>>
>> Doc Nostalgia: "All right, hacker dudes and dudettes! It's time to
>> hack the Gibson!"
>>
>> Lurking Girl: "Oh no! Doc Nostalgia has become... a cyberpunk!"
>
> oh my GOD
>
>> [Caption: What happens when Doc Nostalgia succumbs to the hot new
>> trend of the 1980s? Find out in: "Cyberpunk Is (Not) Dead!"]
>
> I love this so much X3
>
> Drew "Doc Nostalgia is an extremely good character" Nilium

heh, I hesitate to think of Grunge Doc Nostalgia 1994 then.  8{D>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org