LNH/META: The No-Promises Quasi-Random LNH Wiki Pick of the Day #9

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 08:06:00 PST 2019

It's been A Lot lately, but that's okay, we're soldiering forward!

Here's a character that I went on a research deep dive on last night, the
incomparably overpowered Munchkin Man:

https://lnh.diamond-age.net/wiki/Munchkin_Man

(I gotta tell you, I looked in the archives of RACC, a.c.lnh, RACM, the original
rec.arts.comics, and deep into carefully-formatted searches on both Google and
DuckDuckGo, and I can't find any trace of Munchkin Man & Line Noise Lad. ;-; I
wanted to read it!)

Drew "saving the ones that need a lot of research for last" Perron