LNH/META: Will there ever be another RACCCon?

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 14:15:30 PDT 2019

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 9:08:10 AM UTC-7, Scott Eiler wrote:
> I've been reconsidering...  As prone as I've been towards driving on a
> continental scale lately, it might be a good idea for everyone if we set
> up some more convenient airline travel.  My own best choices would all
> be U.S. west coast cities plus Las Vegas.  Vegas is probably a decent
> choice for everyone.
>
> Scott

Certainly, Vegas would be a lot easier to drive to than Amarillo.

Since this will probably happen sometime in the summer most
likely both Vegas and Amarillo will be very hot then.  A cool
place like San Diego or LA would be better.

That being said whatever city can get the most people on board with
going there will ultimately be the spot.

Arthur "We'll see.." Spitzer