WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #290 -- A Kenny Rogers Egg X-Mas!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 18:25:40 PST 2019

On Monday, December 9, 2019 at 8:13:44 PM UTC-7, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2019-12-09 18:57, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> > On Sunday, December 8, 2019 at 3:51:35 PM UTC-7, Scott Eiler wrote:
> >> On 2019-12-08 13:42, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> >>
> >> Just another ethical hazard of any universe where things like
> >> unfertilized chicken eggs can achieve sentience.
> >>
> >> And congratulation on keeping to schedule!
> >>
> >> --
> >> ---- (signed) Scott Occasional Schedule ----
> >
> > Thanks.   Altogether 53 pages.  So a page a week.
> >
> > Arthur "Now January's strip..." Spitzer
>
> I haven't done a page a week since Powernaut Year One.  My art was dirty
> back then, but yours is nice and clean now.  You've accomplished your
> own style.

Thanks.

> My friend the Powernaut goes on Tumblr, and he sees you still doing that
> Tanza Late comic which probably takes even more of your time.  He's
> usually morally conflicted about "loving" your work there, but that
> latest strip had a nice way to go backwards in time.

125 pages this year if you add those..

The other strip is actually easier to do as I do enjoy doing it more.  Ripping Off
King Arthur has various characters that I have a hard time drawing to my
satisfaction (such as Geraldo Gila) which makes it more difficult.

Anyways, I did enjoy doing the ROKA strips this year a lot more than
previous ones.  Hopefully, I can keep that enjoyment going.

Arthur "Pages and pages.." Spitzer