LNH: Burst Beetle Tweseveny #3: "1997: Scattered Plots and the Time Traveler's Ex-Girlfriend!"

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 22:38:36 PDT 2018

Deeeeep cuts.

This is like running into people who know me - who I used to be friends with fifteen or twenty years ago - but who I don't remember. Then as I talk to them, it starts to dawn on me, and I remember not only who they were, but who I was back then - and of course I'm more than a little embarrassed.

Not really a comment on the story - which was the right kind of anarchy I think, and very, very human - but more just a personal note. I don't know how many people actually read the stuff I wrote way back when - it's really rough - but it's kind of strange to me that folks like you and Jeanne can get so much out of it, and find so much that resonates -- like squeezing blood from a stone.