LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #54: Saviors of the NET Part Two

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 14:40:42 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the second section of the Saviors of the NET.

For the third issue of the Saviors we have Steven Howard who was
writing LNH Tsk Force (which would have been my favorite title of
this era).  He fleshes out the Saviors and also brings in a bunch
of LNH characters to start snooping on them.

For the fourth issue (err.. I mean Pi issue) we have a very young
Tom Russell (who would have probably been 15 or so around this time)
writing his own take on the Saviors.  I'm sure if Tom were still
active on RACC he'd be really cringing very hard about this and
pleading you to read his more recent work instead of this.  That
being said if there were no young Tom Russell there would also
not be a satanically reanimated Self-Righteous Preacher corpse.
And the world would be much poorer for that.

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =
             | |      ____    ____    _    ____    ___
             | |__   | [] |  | [] |  | |  | [] |  | _ \

             |____|   \__]    \__ |  |_|   \__/   |_|\_\
                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES

                                     ADVENTURES #54

                         =====================
                      Saviors of the NET Part Two
                         =====================

                              T H E
   /////////                                        /////////
   \\\                                              \\\
    \\\                                              \\\
     \\\\\\\\\                                        \\\\\\\\

                           O F  T H E