SW10/WWW/PRECOG: Powernaut Comics 2006 vs. Wyatt Ferguson's Journal 2006

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Mar 5 19:17:46 PST 2018

Powernaut Comics 1987 has gotten to where I may reliably schedule
publication for the next five weeks, until the series is complete.  Yay!

The next obvious Powernaut series is 2006 Part 3:  The Trial of the
Powernaut.  So tonight I have largely been reviewing the source
material:  Wyatt Ferguson's Journal 2006.
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2006/me2006.htm

As regards the Powernaut after the events of the latest Powernaut 2006
strip, Wyatt is mostly silent!  The Trial of the Powernaut was a recent
invention of mine.  But Wyatt's journal is full of his own theories.
For instance, he found out who was *really* talking to the Doom
Squirrels shortly before Ultimate Darkness consumed the Earth.  And he
has source material tie-ins to both of the Powernaut 2006 comic series.
Plus Power Stars 1945, for that matter.  I've enjoyed re-reading this
stuff tonight.  So I've gone through that journal, and made it more
presentable than it was.  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2006/me2006.htm

I've also revised the commentary to the opening episode of Powernaut
2006.  It might be the best place to start, if you really want to
explore this stuff.  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006.htm

That said...  The Trial of the Powernaut will be a challenge to write,
because of legal stuff which I would not like to get wrong.  So I may
yet divert, either to Power School 2014 or straight to Powernaut 1988.
I promise a lot of crazy stuff in the Powernaut 1988 track - including
near-origin stuff for both Ellipsis and Wyatt Ferguson.  I'll crank up
the resolution too, at least in the 1990s.  That seems appropriate.

So... stuff is still coming.

I know. - Archie Andrews