SW10/LNH/WWW: Power School 2013 #13: MERGE!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Oct 7 18:20:59 PDT 2017

On 2017-09-09 18:53, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2017-09-09 18:34, George Phillies wrote:
>
>> Perhaps the superhero teams should consider all attacking at the
>> same time, not trying "After you, Alphonse.  No, after you,
>> Gaston." as a combat tactic. >
> Heh.  That's about as likely as, everyone successfully evacuating a
> hurricane zone at the same time.  But the superhero teams are mostly
> trying to get people out of the way.  So, three supervillains vs. a
> stadium full of superheroes, really is a fair match.

Hey, George, you've just become one of Paulie's Online Pen Pals!  Paulie
even has his own response.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2013b.htm#penpals14

I've just now started distinguishing Paulie's *real* correspondents with
real links.  So...  Given our hobbies, and where you used to work, and
where I used to live, we probably have mutual real-life friends!  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews