LNH20: Writer's Block Person #2

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 19:57:24 PDT 2017

WRITER'S BLOCK PERSON: THE WRITE STUFF

"Okay, so-- god, that's a cheesy title," said the Person of
Procrastination. "But anyway-- I think it's okay for me to exist, I
mean, Writer's Block Woman is a very different concept anyway. My
stories end whenever I get hung up on how they should proceed. That way,
we completely avoid long-term stories that never get finished!"

"...so, wait, what does that mean in terms of the in-character world,
anyway? Like, what happens to me when a story ends, in a way that lets
me be used as a guest star in other people's stories, because you know
they're going to want to? Hm...