LNH20: Writer's Block Person #23

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 13:03:46 PDT 2017

On Sun, Apr 16, 2017 at 12:38 AM, Drew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Well, it seemed like it was a good idea to toss in bits of generic
> foreshadowing that could be followed up on later when there was actually
> something we wanted to foreshadow."

This was inspired by Ultimate Mercenary v1 wasn't it :P

(I blame JMS. His Spider-Man run was what got me back into comics a
long way away. I found the metaplot/origin revisions really exciting
for a while there, and then we wound up with Norman Osborn sex and
terrible retcons. Sigh. I still think the JMS/JrJr issues are some of
my favorite Spider-Man, even if typically for him, his metaplot
couldn't quite promise what he delivered.)

Also I love how much public transportation is a recurring theme in
both our LNH work.

--
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig