LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #22: RETCON HOUR Delta

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 14 19:22:24 PDT 2016

LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #22:  RETCON HOUR Delta

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the fourth part of RETCON HOUR.

For the tenth issue of the Retcon Hour crossover we have some more
Matt "Badger" Rossi's Swordmaster and the Load Island Renegades with
a Zero Issue.

The eleventh issue is Nicks of Time Limited Series #2 with some
more Badger and some more Joltin' Jeff McCoskey.

And finally the twelfth issue we have a Generation Y Annual
by Martin Phipps (with help from Jeff McCoskey and Robert
"Mystic Mongoose" Armstrong).

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =