SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Julie Wolcott!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jan 20 19:43:31 PST 2016

This will be a Powernaut "bye" week.  So will next week, 'cause I'm
tired of doing all my cartooning one week from deadline (instead of ten
or so).  But I still want to publish *something* this and every week.

This character started out kind of like Lois Lane, but she grew up to be
more like General Leia Organa...  This entry is for "Mrs. Ellipsis".
But don't call her that to her face!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Julie_Wolcott.htm

I know. - Archie Andrews