SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #9: See You At The Camp!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Aug 18 18:19:14 PDT 2016

It's Hero vs. Villain vs. Water Tower, and the villain learns a magic
word which helps bring down enemies!  Powernaut 2006 continues.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006.htm#9

Bonus Section: Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson! Points of View

This may go without saying, but the Powernaut and I tell stories
different ways.  We also remember different things.  But that doesn't
mean either of us was wrong.  At least, not always.  For instance...

-    The cover art for my account
(http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2006/iowa.htm), showed me there
watching.  That was pure artistic license.  In the account, I admitted
to being absent for the rampage.  But in my artist's defense, I think he
came closer on the structures than the Powernaut's artist did.

-    In that account, I reported that the runaway water tower was partly
made of wicker.  I admit that would be an odd feature, but I'd heard the
rumor of substandard building materials and assumed it was part of a
battle plan.

-    My account does not mention any sort of Powernaut on site.  But
neither does it deny that.  Given what would happen shortly after that
incident, I'm lucky my account was as descriptive as it was.

I know. - Archie Andrews