LNH/META: Wiki Entry I'm Not Sure I'm Proud of But I'm Putting It Out There Anyway #2

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 00:18:36 PDT 2015

On 9/5/2015 12:37 AM, Ben Rawluk wrote:
>It's really weird to look at that list now and think that I was, what, 14 or
 > 15 for a good chunk of it. Some of it I don't even remember at all. Cosmic
 > Legion? What the hell was that? I can't even blame drugs, because I was such
 > a nerd.

As far as I can tell, you were seesawing wildly from idea to idea until you hit
something you were willing to stick with. (Or, at least, that was wide enough in
remit to absorb your seesawing.)

>(and then other parts, I still remember very specifically; I still remember
 > finding old back issues of the Baxter run of Legion of Super-Heroes and being
 > inspired to write some of that early LANH dreck).

Yeah, that's *really* LSH-inspired, down to having names like Jan Groh, Tinya
Nurs, and Pyrus Xenm.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, he's a real Nowhere Lad