SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2012 #5: Huh?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Oct 7 19:23:34 PDT 2015

... The only good response is, Oh, My.  The grand confrontation of
Powernauts vs. Buffaloes vs. Obamas is reaching its conclusion - and
Powernauts are helpless!  Buffaloes are about to receive a very stern
talking-to...  Can anything save them??

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2012.htm#5

Our friend Pauly couldn't find any questions for this week.  So I have a
question for *you*:  What game does any superhero school play on
Homecoming weekend?

"Homecoming" is an opportunity for former students to come back to
school.  All U.S. schools play American football on that weekend.  In
Marvel Comics, they play that game too.  (Avengers Academy vs. the Jean
Grey School for Gifted Youngsters got in one epic game, before the
Marvel Universe fell apart.)  But in the modern age of Powernauts,
traditional football is not fully inclusive...  unless the less
physically-inclined get to be coaches in some meaningful sense, like
controlling the game device in a game of strategy!

I've made some early attempts at such a game, in which the controllers
(for instance) control powered armor.  I called those games
"Tekno-Otelo".  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wave2.htm#teknootelo2
...  But I've never brought it all together.  So...  Suggestions?  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews