MISC: The Girl Who Saved the World Part 8

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 22:17:10 PST 2015

On 11/22/2015 12:51 AM, George Phillies wrote:
<snip>
> His task is to sit there and
> suck power out of his opponents, incidentally shoving it all into his
> personal force field.

Interesting. Probably harder than it sounds.

> “You keep repeating that same wrong statement.  I just told you: I took
> it. It’s mine! Are you deaf, or just stupid? Or maybe both; you’re for
> sure stupid.” I answered.

On the one hand, this isn't as cool and dramatic as she was being before. On the
other hand, maybe that's appropriate, considering how young she is. On the
gripping hand (I've never even read that book! It's a general nerd meme now!), I
think that having this peek into her head, it'd be coolest if her speech was
rehearsed and dramatic and her thoughts showed her age.

Drew "characterization is complicated" Perron