SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Wyatt Ferguson!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri May 22 20:18:44 PDT 2015

On 5/22/2015 6:43 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> It's the other Big One!  Future entries should be a lot simpler now that
> Ellipsis and Wyatt Ferguson are both out of the way.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Wyatt_Ferguson.htm

You know, it's interesting. Wyatt, Ellipsis, and the Powernaut fit two LNH
tropes very well: http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Writer%20Character and
http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/alt.version .

> Yeah, his history's all online already and his personality is probably pretty
> obvious by now.  But it's probably good to summarize them.  And to spice up
> the entry, I made as complete a list as I could of Wyatt's Powers and
> Abilities - right down to the Fart of Freedom!

I think my favorite is the voodoo biscuit.

> I also added a new vital statistic:  Favorite Music.  When I raided my
> warehouse for old art last week, I brought back some character sheets also.
> Some of those tracked Favorite Music.  It was illuminating to find which old
> character liked Suzanne Vega the best...  Could that character be Wyatt?
> You'll have to read the Wiki to find out!

Yeah, Wyatt's makes sense.

Also, I realized - I don't see any search bar for the wiki.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Powernaut Powernaut oo-ooo Powernaut