8FOLD: Mighty Medley # 17, May 2015, by Brenton, Perron, Russell, Russell and Stokes

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed May 6 18:31:26 PDT 2015

On 5/5/2015 8:14 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 5/5/2015 8:24 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:

>> It's a shared universe, right?  So when can we expect a team-up between
>> Docrates and the Good Dog??  8{D>
>
> It's the Eightfold version of Dawn of Justice!

I should also mention, I like Mary's narrative style for the Docrates
stories.  I don't know exactly how a cat would write if a cat could
write, but...

I see the narrative is stylistically awkward and grammatically correct
at the same time, which is like a super-cat would do because
super-beings do things correctly but cats do things any way they want.

I also see the cat is not at all apologetic or angsty.  Kind of the
opposite of a superhuman, so the difference must be in the species.
Yay, Supra-Gato!

I know. - Archie Andrews