SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #32: He'll Start a Plague!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Feb 19 19:25:53 PST 2015

Okay, we know what Spanker 4 can turn into now.  Next, we find what the
Powernaut and Wyatt Ferguson can turn into - and it changes everything.
  And then there's *another* plot twist...  Occulator Compuplex continues!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005e.htm#32

Oh, and a bunch of Dvandom's friends are talking about one space vs. two
spaces in between sentences.  You'll see what I prefer below - unless I
miss something, because I paste this stuff in from my web page which
prefers something different.

Bonus Section:  Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson!  Philippe St. Joseph
Lateran

All the links here can be found under  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/ .

I met Monseigneur Lateran once.  He was making a power play for control
of a megachurch. (ref: 2004/aleut.htm)  We did not play well together,
to say the least.

Since then I've done my research on him...  He tries to look and dress
French, but he is really from Quebec.  His bodyguards are Swiss.
Indeed, they are former Swiss Guards from the Vatican.  The Vatican has
excommunicated Lateran, but he still has influence there and considers
himself fully Catholic.  And Swiss guards should never be
underestimated.  Switzerland fended off the Nazis with Swiss home guards.

Philippe St. Joseph Lateran is no leader.  He loves to attach himself to
other leaders and then exercise influence.  In the 1990s, his favorite
movement *took down Ellipsis*!  I was actually the one who brought
Ellipsis back! (ref: asabove.htm)

Lateran has mind-control powers.  I suppose Ellipsis has those powers
too, but Lateran's are different.  Ellipsis is a master at configuring
individual minds, including his own.  Lateran, on the other hand,
rewrites *mass quantities* of minds.  He often finds some resistant
minds; he usually has others deal with those.  I was one such speedbump
in his world, so he's given me special attention.

... anyway, Lateran seemed to be an independent operator when we met him
in 2005.  That was no improvement upon his normal state.

I know. - Archie Andrews