SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #31: ENOUGH!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Feb 14 12:54:25 PST 2015

... or is it?  Occulator Compuplex 2005 *still* continues - and Our
Heroes find what Spanker 4 can turn into.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005e.htm#31

Bonus Section:  Commentary  from Wyatt Ferguson!   Who Needed The
Powers, Besides All of North America

All the links here can be found under  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/ .

The Occulator Compuplex turned on and off during the crisis. (ref:
2005/occulator.htm) The sources I saw for it were aliens and Earth
former-superhumans. Yet it survived the depowering and imprisonment of
those same sources. And it took the face of North America.

Oh, thank you Lucianus Autonomus. When you recreated the Occulator
Compuplex, you buried its power and made it spread! By the time Spanker
4 put North America in a jar, the continent practically *was* the
Occulator Compuplex!

As for other powers, and for myself... Anne has the ability to
neutralize superhuman powers. I helped her even though I have those
powers. People might mistakenly think I'm a hero for doing that. But to
me, this is no more drastic than every time I have ever been booted out
of a software company as an employee, contactor, or vendor. In both
cases, I usually take a nice vacation and then come back in six months.
So I'm not selfless; I've just been there, done that.

As for the Powernaut... He surrendered his power too! He knows power; he
*is* power. And he knew where the power needed to be. He, I think, is a
hero.

I know. - Archie Andrews