SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1985 #9: Uh Oh

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Dec 31 19:37:03 PST 2015

Hypergaard is on fire and under attack.  This is a job for...  not just
the Powernaut, but all the Heroes of the '80s!  Getting their act
together, just in time to be eligible for a 2015 RACCies Team Award!

RACCies aside, Powernaut 1985 just escalated.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1985.htm#9

Bonus Section: 2005 Reprint Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson! Heroes of
the '80s!

After this strip, well, we know there were more Powernaut comics 'cause
we still have Powernaut comics here in 2005.  There was some talk about
having everyone else in a "Heroes of the '80s" series also.  It actually
made it onto TV, for about half a season in 1986!  It was some prototype
individual cartoons for each sub-team, plus one new cartoon every week.
  But the concept fell apart for about the same reason those creatures
largely disappeared from the Real World.

I know. - Archie Andrews