LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #11

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 14:42:45 PDT 2015

On 8/8/2015 4:07 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #11
>
> Today's pick is the Limp=Asparagus Lad (series) entry:
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Limp-Asparagus%20Lad%20%28series%29
>
> Saxon Brenton's Limp-Asparagus Lad series devoted to the same named
> character as well as Fourth Wall Lass, Retcon Lad and various
> other characters (some with incredibly long names).

Ah, man. This was one of the first series pages I really focused on after I
started editing the wiki, reading through the whole series and adding ABSOLUTELY
EVERYTHING. Frankly, I may have overdone it - I know I came back and took off a
couple things later, like Parsifal, the humanoid canine from the Nazi-dominated
world known as Net.Earth-X, who came in during one of the issue skips and, in
published stories, appears in one scene of one issue.

> Arthur "Kid Not Appearing in Anyone's Middle Name.." Spitzer

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Kid NAIARHS is so rad.