LNH/HCC: Just Another Cascade #12 part B

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Apr 3 17:53:44 PDT 2015

On 4/1/2015 10:08 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:

>> .... Heh, so everything which ever came from the LNH is gone except
>> for this
>> timeship.  Atomic Bunny is probably okay, but his Tooniverse backstory is
>> shot.  Which is, well, a mercy for him.  And well, there go Kubes...
>> Oooh,
>> just wait until they all find out!
>
> Hmmmmmm. I wonder what happened to the Kubes out there when this happened?

I shall be happy to tell you, but only when the proper time comes to
publish the next issue of the New Bosnia series.  I will say, it might
give Psychovant the Duck incentive to show up *just too late* for Just
Another Cascade #12 Part B.

>>> "I.. I don't know… I don't want to bring it back," said
>>> Sister-State-the-Obvious. "Usenet has died out. Most of the authors who
>>> made the LNH matter are gone and took their characters with them. And
>>> most of the relationships that people cared about are gone… All of the
>>> LNH stories this year have been written by two people. It has to end
>>> eventually. There are so many things in fandom culture that get drawn
>>> out too long and do nothing but disappoint people."
>>
>> Stupid Usenet and stupid relationships from twenty years ago!  If only
>> this cascade were taking place on Facebook!
>
> Heh heh, Facebook. That's rich.

Indeed.  If only it were Tumblr, we'd be looking aside at pictures and
commentary of pop culture every five minutes, which would be an even
*richer* place for this cascade.  8{D>

>>> She was one of the first and greatest enemies the LNH
>>> had ever faced — the Crossover Queen.
>>
>> .... hey, I know her!  So does (of all people) the Losernaut!
>
> That's one way to drain out the drama

I think "drain the drama" is a euphemism for something.  At least for
the Losernaut.

I know. - Archie Andrews