LNH/META: Very-Scary-Disturbed What the Hell

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 21:18:12 PDT 2014

On 9/13/2014 2:00 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Andrew posted:
<snip>
>>http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/11/6135537/batman-batmobile-gun-photo
>>
>>Is this, or is this not *literally* the Very-Disturbed-Scary-Creature-Tank???
>>A tank killed my parents and therefore I must never use tanks despite riding
>>around in one! >:/ Arthur should sue.
>>
>>Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, just astounding
>
> Hah!  Well, since I was parodying Miller's DKR with that (Batman has a Bat Tank in
> that) I'll assume that's where they got it from.

Yeah, Miller-style being integrated more and more is unsurprising - and taking
the postapocalyptic "bad ending" version of the character and just making that
the mainstream version is exactly WB's current kind of move.

> Was watching that Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon and noticed that they had a
> character called Squid Boy in a episode.
>
> Arthur "What would Suicide Squid think?" Spitzer

I think Saxon's *still* not over the time the "Worlds Collide" crossover
abducted Sarcastic Lad.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, squiddly-dee, squiddly-dum